Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pictures of us

Won an online competition for some pixie pictures. Coming from being the #1 (unpaying) customer of Loblee, pixie pictures are a little meh for me. But they were free, so I guess I can't complain (even if they are completely void of any creativity, personality, or real talent). Aunty Nana had sent these super cute outfits for the boys that matched and they looked awesome. There's a picture of Tui and I and one more of the family that I haven't uploaded yet. But this should be enough to satisfy a pining aunty. :)  PS.  If I look like I haven't slept in weeks, I HADN'T.  Come to think of it, its been a lot longer then weeks.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Line said...

Love the family pix. Ur boys r so cute and I love their matching outfits.

Katie Gleed said...

Love the family pictures!!! You have such cut boys and you are stinkin GORGEOUS!!!! Love this new blog too!

Unknown said...

Aww look at those cute little faces! At least this time they didn't cut off your foot. Haha.

SiOaNa :) said...

Oh my gosh Sarah I cried seeing these pictures. Matt was like "mom you miss Malachi too much?" hahaha. I wanna hug the boys so bad. I love the blue but I think I'll get them green next time :)

Ashleigh said...

you look fabulous stop telling me you're fat you liar. and the pics are gorgeous come back so i can hug my cute nephews.