Sunday, April 3, 2011

Turangi Vacay Part 3 - The Honey Hive

We also went to the honey place and looked at some bees.  I always thought of honey being a one flavoured thing - totally wrong! There are hundreds of different kinds of honey.  And I learnt that bees are pretty cool.  Malachi loves them too. He's always talking about how "the bees drink the flowers, and make the honey for the people to make honey toast! Thanks for the honey bees!" It's cute. He loves honey.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Malachi and the big buzzy bee.

Photobucket

Bee hive.

Photobucket

Can you spot the queen?

Photobucket

Vili doing his thang.

Photobucket

Testing the honey.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little bumbles.

I love places like this; they're convenient, educational, fun, and best of all, FREE!!

1 comment:

SiOaNa :) said...

Oh I so love that last picture of the little bumble bees :)