Saturday, May 7, 2011

And then there were 2 - Part 2

So the day after John's graduation we had a family dinner in his honor.
And I made him a cake.
Once again my creative abilities didn't live up to my creative imagination = it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to.  I take my hat off (no pun intended) to anyone who does cake decorating, it is so much harder then it looks!!!
But at least they could tell what it was meant to be.
Plus, it was made out of cadbury chocolate, so I don't think they would have cared what it looked like, coz it tasted good.
Photobucket

Yay for you John.

Photobucket

After seeing the cake and discovering the solid chocolate graduation cap, my oldest brother announced that next month the mayor would be awarding him his official master builders certificate, and that he now required a cake just like it!  Being a builder, I think I have something else up my sleeves for him.....

2 comments:

SiOaNa :) said...

You did a great job with the cake Sarah. WOW. Super creative :)

Anderson Family said...

I wanted to say your cake looked awesome I love the hat!!!