Friday, January 16, 2009

Ta Da!!!

So i thought the camera was lost. We went to the beach last week saturday, and while we were getting into the car i was trying to take a picture of Malachi sitting on the roof with his towel on, it was very cute. But he wouldn't look, so i put the camera on top of the car, and put baby into the car while Tui packed everything else away. And that was the last time we saw it. A couple of days later when we wanted to take a picture of baby doing something cute we couldn't find the camera. We searched the entire house top to bottom, three times over, checked everywhere in the car and finally came to the sad conclusion that it was lost. We figured that tui had never put it into the car and that it was left on the roof and laid to rest some where along Kam Highway. I was so sad. I love my camera. I use it every single day. And to think that i wouldn't be able to capture my sons daily events makes me really really sad. Especially because we're dead broke and would never be able to afford to get another camera.

But....

tonight i was cleaning up our house and went through the dirty laundry to sort it out into whites and colours. And low and behold, what did i find in amoungst the beach towels??? THE CAMERA!!! Man, im so relieved. Now i can bring you up to speed on all the stuff we've been doing in the last two weeks. New posts, here i come!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COOOLLL...maybe I can find my lost $1000 in my laundry basket ;)

Da Denninghoff's said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful Hawaii. I miss it!