Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Wishes

So in a week and a day i will be turning 22 - hurray for me!!
So this is my birthday wish list, emphasis on wish - we're so broke it's not funny. The life of a student. But a girl can dream right??

Sarah's Birthday Wishlist 2009

- Nail polish - i only have a couple and the colours are so outdated. I want to get some pinks, red, purples.
- Tights - i wish i had some grey and white ones to wear with my dresses and cover up my chubby knees :)
- scarf - i really want like a blueish or greyish scarf, like the lightweight ones. Tui wont get me one coz he tells me they're dumb. But i think they're cool.
- pedieg (i think that's what they're called) - my dad has one and so does brooke and i love them, i really want one. Being in hawaii turns your feet to rock because you never wear shoes.
- necklaces - the long ones, i have a bunch at home in nz but they're no good to me there.
- lipstick/lipgloss - I've never really owned lipstick, it was for old ladies. But i'm going to be 22 and that's old. But i wouldn't know what colours to pick. That's my sister's arena, not mine.
- clothes - i love ross and i wish that i could get more dresses and tops and stop wearing basketball shorts and tshirts
- brown belt - i've always wanted a brown belt, like with some pattern or something on it, very texasish
- wallet - my sister in law got me this very cool wallet for christmas and i love it, but it broke today!!

I realise now that my list is all girly things. Strange considering i used to be such a tom boy. So birthday fairy, here's my list, grant away!!!!

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Okay here's a good idea. Me and my girlfriends all have nail parties all the time - you and Malachi are more than welcome. The best part - you dont have to bring any. My awesome friend Jenn has a bajillion colors and you just paint away :) happy almost birthday you old lady, you!

Unknown said...

I like how you specified "2009". Holy heck, I didn't know you're still only 21!!!

Samuel + Brooke said...

you can borrow my pedegg anytime!!!! hahaha jus kiddin!

S.N.D said...

so cute and so girly indeed...wishes are always good..maybe Tui will surprise and have all your wish come true..Happy Birthday in a week..

Miranda said...

you are hilarious you know that

nickole85 said...

This list is VERY reasonable.you should get it all for all the hard work you do!!:)

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Hi Sarah! You are too cute! I can't believe you are the same age as me! You just seem so much more mature then me! =)

Rachael Aitu said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sarah!! Your SO old now! ha ha I miss you guys so much!! & Akata misses Malachi & Austin! I love love reading ya blog, wish I was so good at updating mine ha lol k Aloha to ya